Corporation Account at Wedbush
Here are additional supporting documents that WEDBUSH requires.
Please send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wedbush Personal Guarantee for a Corporation form* or a copy of their most recent
audited financial statement Please Click Here
- Wedbush Resolution to Open Account form * completed and physically signed by an
authorized signatory, as stated in their corporate docs. Ideally, this should be
signed by someone other than the person opening the account. Please Click Here
- Please fill out the Wedbush Entity Questionnaire form* Please Click Here
- We need representation that the Corporation is not registered with the NFA or CFTC because it is not required to be and that the Corporation will not solicit anyone in the US for purposes of trading Commodity Futures and/or Options or Non-CPO Form needs to be signed Please Click Here
- We need a copy of their Articles of Incorporation in English. If Non-US entities do not
have English version then we will need a certified translated copy.
- Please send us a Copies of IDs or passports for all officers
- If you are a non-US Customer, we need a signed W-8* Please Click Here
- If you are a US Customer, we need a signed W-9*Please Click Here
- Please also fill out Risk Disclosure Please Click Here
- Please also fill out Acknowledgement of Receipt of Risk Disclosure Please click here
- Please also fill out the Additional Risk Disclosure: Please Click Here
- Please fill out the Debit Authorization Form: Please Click Here
- Please fill out the Wedbush Wire Request form. Please Click Here
*This will be saved for wire request in the future. Please let Sweet Futures know if your banking information changes, so we can update our files.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1.312.216.5701.
Open Account or Call Today at 312.216.5701