PhotonTrader is a software and technology company headquartered in Chicago that caters to a wide variety of Futures, FOREX and Security traders looking for an execution advantage. PhotonTrader Services provides a full range of client support for the PhotonTrader electronic trading platform. Their firm provides software education, platform implementation, and ongoing customer and technology support. PhotonTrader Services provides access to PhotonTrader through multiple FCM’s and IB partners and links to over 20 exchanges globally. Platform pricing is very competitive to keep costs low and maximize performance for all levels of traders; from Individuals to Institutional Investors.
Sweet Futures would like you to take advantage of a Free PhotonTrader Simulator. At Sweet Futures we want our traders to have the tools they need to stay competitive across global markets. Don’t just choose any trading platform. Choose the platform that’s right for you.
- Direct access to many of the world’s leading exchanges.
- Numerous options for configuring your trade preferences.
- Lightening-fast execution times.
- Flexible workspace layouts.
- Workspace layouts follow you from machine to machine.
- A completely customizable user interface, including colors, fonts, window size etc.
Basic Trading Features
- Easy and quick trade entry, modification and cancellation.
- Multiple order entry methods including Matrix, Market Depth, and Trade Pads.
- Color-coded time-and-sales window with custom filters.
- Standard order types – Limit, Stop, Market.
- Customizable Market View (Level 1 exchange quotes).]
Additional Advanced Features
- Link windows so that a change of symbol in one window changes the others.
- Add/Remove columns in all grid windows including Level 1 quotes (MarketView).
- Customize default trading quantities and levels by symbol.
- Programmable hot keys make it easy to quickly enter and exit trades.
PhotonTrader Institutional Features
The PhotonTrader platform was designed from the ground up to be an institutional-class trading product. In a multi-trader, multi-manager environment it can be configured to manage traders in both horizontal and vertical organizational levels.
- A trader can be assigned to one or more managers.
- Supervisors can view or filter trades in real time by trader ID or related accounts.
- Managers and traders can be assigned to monitor each others’ accounts.
- Trades can be exported to a spreadsheet at any time.
- Built-in instant messaging between related traders or groups.
- One user ID can trade multiple accounts.
- Multiple traders can trade one account; Traders can see each other’s trades or just their own.
- Sub-accounts can be created with real or notional funds.
- Breakdown account allocates Photon fills to multiple accounts based on a pre-defined formula.
- Each account can have hard limits on the number of contracts. These limits are set by instrument/symbol.
- Float windows anywhere on your multi-monitor screen.
- Utilize a “heads-up” display by floating the Trade Pad directly over your charts – no need to shift your focus to enter a trade.
- Save multiple desktops/layouts and move rapidly between them.
- Automatically retrieve your desktops/layouts when trading from a different machine – very useful when moving between office, home and laptop(s).
Help and Support
- The application automatically updates to the latest version upon log-in.
- Instant access to the Photon Control Center (help) via built-in instant-messaging.
- Free One-On-One training upon request.
- Extensive help files and instructional videos make it easy to get the most out of PhotonTrader Pro.
PhotonTrader .NET API
Do you need a custom interface or trading program? Our high-powered API is the solution you are looking for, loaded with feature-rich tools:
- Every feature visible in the PhotonTrader application.
- Write simple or complex trading rules, customized modules or complete execution platforms.
- Built to work with Microsoft programming languages.
- Sample C# and Photon test applications.
PT .NET API Service package includes the following features:
- Instrument list
- Instrument summary
- Level 2
- Simple order sender
- Order Manager
- Position Reporter
PT .NET API is supported the following:
Private gateway host
100 percent dedicated trading network – no Internet usage
Low latency network with full redundancy
Multiple exchange connectivity
24-6 on-site and on-call maintenance
The Photon API is made available for clients interested in creating plugins for PhotonTrader.