MetaTrader 4 is a platform for trading Forex, analyzing financial markets and using Expert Advisors. Mobile trading, Trading Signals, and the Market are the integral parts of MetaTrader 4 that enhance your Forex trading experience. Millions of traders with a wide range of needs choose MetaTrader 4 to trade in the market. The platform offers opportunities to traders of all skill levels: advanced technical analysis, flexible trading system, algorithmic trading and Expert Advisors, as well as mobile trading applications.
Sweet Futures would like you to take advantage of a Free Online Trading Demo. If you are looking for a Forex trading platform, MetaTrader 4 may be right for you. Sweet Futures will work with you to find the platform that meets your trading needs. We strive every day to provide our clients with the latest products and excellent customer service. If we improve, you improve, and that makes us happy!
A popular Forex trading application
The MetaTrader 4 trading platform is designed for Forex and CFD trading. With MetaTrader 4, traders can analyze financial markets, perform advanced trading operations, run trading robots (Expert Advisors) and copy deals of other traders.
The MetaTrader 4 trading system
The powerful MetaTrader 4 platform allows you to implement strategies of any complexity.
The Market and pending orders, Instant Execution and trading from a chart, stop orders and trailing stop, a tick chart, and trading history – all these tools are at your disposal.
With MetaTrader 4, trading becomes flexible and convenient.
- Two execution modes
- Two market orders
- Four pending orders
- Two stop orders and a trailing stop
The MetaTrader 4 analytics
Analytical functions are one of the MetaTrader 4 platform’s strongest points.
Online quotes and interactive charts with nine periods allow you to examine quotes in all the details quickly responding to any price changes.
33 analytical objects and 30 built-in technical indicators greatly simplify this task. However, they are only the tip of the iceberg.
The free library and built-in Market provide thousands of additional indicators rising many analytical options up to the sky. If there is a movement in the market, you have the analytical tools to detect it and react promptly.
- Interactive charts
- 9 timeframes
- 33 analytical objects
- 30 technical indicators
Trading Signals and Copy Trading
No time for trading? That is not a problem since MetaTrader 4 can automatically copy deals of other traders. Select your provider, subscribe to a signal and let your terminal copy the provider’s trades.
Thousands of free and paid signals with various profitability and risk levels working on a demo and real accounts are at your fingertips.
Make your choice, and MetaTrader 4 will trade for you.
- Thousands of providers
- Thousands of trading strategies
- Any trading conditions
The MetaTrader Market
The built-in Market is the best to find an Expert Advisor or a newest technical indicator.
Buy any of the hundreds of trading robots or indicators and launch them without leaving the platform. The purchase is simple, transparent and secure.
Bonus: the Market also offers financial magazines and books.
- Hundreds of Expert Advisors and indicators
- Hundreds of financial magazines
- Dozens of books on finance and trading
Trade Forex straight from your browser
The MetaTrader 4 Web platform allows you to start trading from your favorite browser in just a couple of clicks. You may use any browser and operating system. All you need to have is an Internet connection.
With the MetaTrader 4 web version, you can analyze currency quotes and execute trading operations. Trading on the web platform is safe, while all transmitted information is securely encrypted.
- Web Trading FeaturesTrading directly via a browser
- Compatibility with Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Reliable data protection
- All types of trading orders and MetaTrader 4 execution modes
- One Click Trading
- 30 indicators and 24 graphical objects for technical analysis
- Nine time-frames, from one minute to one month
- Real-time quotes in Market Watch
- History of trading operations
With the MetaTrader 4 Web platform, you can access trading features from any device. Trade Forex anywhere — it is convenient and safe!
Almost any trading strategy can be formalized and implemented as an Expert Advisor so that it automatically does all the work for you. A trading robot can control both trading and analytics freeing you from the routine market analysis.
MetaTrader 4 provides the full-fledged environment for the development, testing and optimizing algorithmic/automated trading programs.
You can use your application in trading, post it in the free code library or sell in the Market.
- The MetaTrader 4 platform — trading robot execution module
- The MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) — a popular language for the development of
- trading strategies
- The MetaEditor — Expert Advisor editor and compiler tool
- The Strategy Tester — Expert Advisor testing and optimization unit
Trading robot programming language
MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) is a programming language for developing trading robots, technical indicators, scripts, and function libraries for use on the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Such applications significantly enhance traders’ abilities when performing operations in the Forex market.
MQL4 is an object-oriented programming for developing trading strategies MetaQuotes Language 4 is a high-level object-oriented programming language based on the concepts of the popular C++ programming language. The flexibility of the MQL4 language allows users to develop complex programs with a significant amount, of calculations while accurately manage almost all trading robot and indicator parameters.
MQL4 contains the basic indicators necessary for analyzing current and historical quotes and has built-in functions for managing trading orders. All these features of the MetaQuotes Language 4 allow creating applications that can perform operations in the Forex market and thus can completely replace a trader.
- A Trading Robot (Expert Advisor) is an application, which enables automated market analysis and Forex trading.
- A Custom Indicator is a tool for analyzing the market situation. Indicators do not perform trading operations. Contrary to built-in technical
- indicators, this kind of instruments can be programmed to execute any analytical algorithm.
- A Script is a small application that is executed once to perform a simple action. For example, a script can delete all objects from the chart,
- close all orders or place a number of pending orders for an open position.
- A Library is a set of custom functions. It is intended to store and distribute commonly used parts of custom applications.
Trade Forex from your smartphone or tablet
MetaTrader 4 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android allow trading in Forex anytime and anywhere. You can analyze prices of various currency pairs and perform trading operations, even while you are on vacation.
MetaTrader 4 mobile platform is your daily assistant and an invaluable working tool. Stay mobile, trade in financial markets, access and analyze trading information 24 hours a day with the MetaTrader 4 applications for iPhone/iPad and Android.
Mobile Trading Advantages
- complete control over a trading account
- access anywhere and anytime
- all order types and MetaTrader 4 execution modes
- 3 types of charts: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks, and a broken line
- Nine time-frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, and MN
- 30 technical indicators
- 24 analytical objects
- financial market news
- a free chat for communicating with other traders
Take MetaTrader 4 with you wherever you go. The world’s most popular trading platform is now in your pocket!
Download the free mobile MetaTrader 4 and trade Forex anywhere in the world!
Alerts and Financial
The latest financial news allows you to prepare for unexpected price movements and make the right trading decisions.
Alerts inform you about certain events so that you can take appropriate measures.
- Current financial information
- Timely notification
- Different market conditions