Limited Liability Account at Wedbush
Here are additional supporting documents that WEDBUSH requires.
Please send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill out The Wedbush Personal Guarantee for a Partnership form* or send us a copy of their most recent audited financial statement. Please Click Here
- Wedbush Authorization to Open LLC Account form* completed and [physically] signed by an authorized signatory as stated in their corporate docs. Ideally, this should be signed by someone other than the person opening the account. Please Click Here
- Please fill out The Wedbush Entity Questionnaire* Please Click Here
- We Need a copy of your LLC operating agreement in English. If Non-US LLC does not have English version then we will need a certified translated copy.
- We need representation that the Corporation is not registered with the NFA or CFTC because it is not required to be and that the Corporation will not solicit anyone in the US for purposes of trading Commodity Futures and/or Options or Non-CPO form needs to be signed. Please Click Here
- We need copies of IDs or Passports for all members
- If a non-US customer, we need a signed W-8* Please Click Here
- If a US customer , we need a signed W-9 Please Click Here
- Please also fill out Risk Disclosure Please Click Here
- Please also fill out Acknowledgement of Receipt of Risk Disclosure Please click here
- Please also fill out the Additional Risk Disclosure: Please Click Here
- Please fill out the Debit Authorization form: Please Click Here
- Please Fill out the Wedbush Wire Request form. Please Click Here
*This will be saved for wire request in the future. Please let Sweet Futures’ know if you’re banking information changes, so we can update our files.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1.312.216.5701.
Open Account or Call Today at 312.216.5701