Partnerships Accounts at Wedbush

Here are additional supporting documents that WEDBUSH requires.
Please send the required documents to

  • We need the WEDBUSH Partnership Agreement form filled out*  Please Click Here
  • We need the WEDBUSH Personal Guarantee for a Partnership form filled out* Please Click Here
  • We need a copy of your partnership agreement
  • We need copies of IDs or Passports for all partners
  • Wedbush Personal Guarantee for a Corporation form* or a copy of their most recent
    audited financial statement Please Click Here
  • Please fill out the Wedbush Entity Questionnaire form* Please Click Here
  • We need representation that the Corporation is not registered with the NFA or CFTC because it is not required to be and that the Corporation will not solicit anyone in the US for purposes of trading Commodity Futures and/or Options or Non-CPO Form needs to be signed  Please Click Here
  • If you are a non-US customer,  we need a signed W-8* Please Click Here
  • If you are a US customer, we need a signed W-9* Please Click Here
  • Please fill out the Debit Authorization form: Please Click Here
  • Please fill out the WEDBUSH Wire Request form. Please Click Here
  • Please also fill out  Risk Disclosure Please Click Here 
  • Please also fill out Acknowledgement of Receipt of Risk Disclosure Please click here
  • Please also fill out the Additional Risk Disclosure: Please Click Here

*This will be saved for wire request in the future. Please let Sweet Futures’ know if you’re banking information changes, so we can update our files.

If you have any questions please give us a call at 1.312.216.5701.

Open Account or Call Today at 312.216.5701